Wild Terra Online
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Wild Terra Online is a massively multiplayer life simulator in a fully player-driven medieval world.
Here everyone will find an occupation that appeals to one's soul: world exploration, hunting, crafting, home decorating, fights and castle sieges.
Start as a survivor - become a medieval king!
- Huge and open for exploration realistic medieval world of Europe in 10th century.
- The world is created and driven by players. There are no pre-built castles, NPCs, and quests in the game. Only players themselves can build roads, cut down forests, found new towns … shape the server as they want!
- Possibility of building whatever you want wherever you want. It doesn't matter weather it's a campfire for one night or an entire castle!
- Deep craft system with different fields to indulge in: agriculture, animal husbandry, cooking, viewing, smithing. There are a lot of resources to gather and recipes to learn
- Free and fully player-driven economy. Everyone can benefit from oneself's skills and trading. Crafting system, manufacturing and uneven spreading of resources around the map will force players to cooperate and deal with each other to prosper.
- Success in PvP depends on tactics and player's skill. Wise usage of advantages of the area and one's equipment are the keys to winning fights. High levels and upgraded equipment don't mean a fully guaranteed win.
- There are servers for hardcore survival with full loot drop on death, building destructions, and PvP, as well as quiet servers for those who prefer calm atmosphere and non-PvP content of the game
|Published||353 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Crafting, Exploration, Isometric, Massively multiplayer, Medieval, MMORPG, Open World, PvP, Sandbox, Survival|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||Days or more|
|Languages||Bulgarian, German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $13.49 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.